Monday, June 8, 2009

Over the Weekend

Hello all!
 Well, we have been experiencing technical difficulties over the past several days! Like I said before, internet access is not always easy to come by... in fact, it is actually pretty difficult! Not only is finding internet access difficult, but charging electronics is also not as easy as it should be! I am REALLY frustrated with the electrical system!!! You should be able to tell by my HAIR! I'm fairly certain that I fried my hot iron...ugh! The battery on the computer is about to go... I don't know if I will ever get it charged again... due to difficulties... so e-mail me if you don't hear from us again...
debbiemcclellan12366@yahoo.com

love and miss you all
Debbie 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a few challenges...but I'm sure you are still having a great time! I agree with Steve and want you to find a way to send more pictures!!! Don't get lost--remember the time we were in Winter Park at Safeway and missed the last bus??? At least everyone spoke English there...

    ReplyDelete